Welcome to Press Registration!
Thank you for your interest in press accreditation for the 14th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (NYCWFF), taking place October 14-17, 2021.
Please remember this is only a request and it may not be approved. Due to the large amount of registrations received each year, the Festival is unable to accommodate every request, but each application will be reviewed carefully. Credentials will be issued on a per case basis based on confirmed story assignments, availability, advance publicity for the 2021 Festival and samples of previous event coverage.
The NYCWFF Press Team will assist journalists with press access to the Festival, talent interviews, image requests, and provide general background information about the Festival.
If you are interested in attending the 2021 Festival for media coverage purposes, please note the following:
- Each media representative interested in covering the Festival needs to submit a press registration request through the following online form. If you are attending with a crew or photographer, each member of the team must complete their own form.
- Due to limited capacities, not all specific event requests can be accommodated.
- Press registration for the Festival closes on September 24, 2021.
- All applicants will be notified via email as to the status of their tickets beginning Monday, October 4, 2021.
- Festival’s credential/ticket policy: Media access is only confirmed via email in advance and is NOT available on-site. The Festival does NOT coordinate RSVP lists at the door.
- Please review the Festival’s Health & Safety Protocols before applying to attend.
- All event attendees and event staff who are age 12 and older (inclusive of chefs, sponsors and volunteers) are required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to the event, except for persons who are unable to get vaccinated because of a medical reason, who will be provided reasonable accommodation. All attendees must use the CLEAR Health Pass* to complete the entry requirements by downloading the CLEAR App* for free. Anyone presenting symptoms on arrival will be denied entry.
Please email the press team for access to hi-resolution images and/or talent interviews for pre-coverage opportunities.
High resolution versions of the official Festival logo are available for download here.
To stay up-to-date on event happenings, press releases, participating talent and bios, please visit: www.nycwff.org.
Please send all press inquiries to:
We look forward to working with you at the 2021 Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented Capital One!
Thank you for helping us EAT. DRINK. FEED NYC.
2021 NYCWFF Press Team